Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Whoo Hoo! Potty Mouth Is at It Again!

 I want to tell you about a new blog site that I am writing which is all about the new book that I have written and published entitled Potty Mouth and I'm so excited because the book is sitting right in front of me in all its potty mouth glory. I don't expect any of you to be as excited as I am but that's to be expected since I am the one who wrote the damn thing. I mean that wonderful thing.

This blog is going to have excerpts from the book, interviews that I have done, things that I've learned from writing the book and other exciting stuff. Check it out. I think you're going to like it. For me, it's exciting because I love to write and now I get to write about my writing! And you'll get to see some of my more potty mouth sense of humor which is missing from this blog but will definitely be punched into the next. Not to worry I'm a I'll still be writing on this blog as well but this will be the cleaner version! Okay kids,I'll see you on the other side.                              
  http://thepottymouthbook.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment