Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Potty Mouth Is in My Hands!


 I'm sitting here at my computer so happy right now I don't even know what to do! I've written my book Potty Mouth and I've gotten it self published which in itself is a daunting task. So now I'm sitting here and holding the very first copy of the book and I'm s damn  proud I can't stand it!

I worked so hard and to have actually accomplished something that, in my mind, is truly astonishing after having overcome a deep depression and thoughts of suicide to actually have Potty Mouth in my hands as we speak.I mean, seriously how frickin cool is that? And not only that but the book has gone live on Amazon and soon will be in Barnes & Noble and other bookstores. Right now it is available in paperback form and soon will also be an e-book. Not bad for a woman with multiple sclerosis, paralyzed on the left side of my body,and dealing with pain every day.eh?

 So now I've still got a lot of work to do with marketing the book but what a labor of love that will be. And get this kids, in just a couple of weeks you too will be able to have Potty Mouth in your hands. SWEEEEET! I am delighted and honored to be able to share my work with you. You're gonna love it!
Check out the website:


http://www.thepottymouthbook.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment